- Containing Antimicrobial Resistance Through Integrated Community Case Management
- Using a Health-Systems-Strengthening Approach to Contain AMR: A South African Experience
- Fighting Antimicrobial Resistance with Pre-Service Training
- Taking a Stand against Antimicrobial Resistance: Strengthening Systems to Promote the Rational use of Medicines
- Fighting AMR in Resource-Limited Settings: Experiences in Swaziland
- Mitigating antimicrobial resistance: Preventing resistance to HIV medications in Namibia
- Strengthening Infection Prevention and Control Systems in Resource-Limited Settings by using a Self-Assessment and Continuous Quality Improvement Approach. Presented at the 15th International Congress of the International Federation of Infection Control.
- Fight Antimicrobial Resistance or Go Back to the Pre-Antimicrobial Era. Presented at the 2015 USAID Global Health Mini-University.
- Country and regional-level advocacy and coalition-building against antimicrobial resistance. Presented at the 143rd American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting.
- Containing Antimicrobial Resistance to Realize the Goals of Universal Health Coverage. Presented at the Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (EPN) Forum 2016.
- Technical Program Briefs and Highlights
- Technical Reports
- Improving Infection Prevention and Control Practices at Health Facilities in Resource-Limited Settings
- Strengthening Pre-service Pharmacy Training on Rational Medicine Use and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Outcomes of the Journalists’ Capacity-Building Intervention in the Prevention and Containment of Antimicrobial Resistance in Ethiopia, 2012 to 2014
- Systems-based Approaches to Improving Medication Adherence